Following the official statements of Dipartimento Di Protezione Civile and of the Mayors of the cities of Castellaneta, Ginosa and Pisticci concerning the current weather situation and the groundwater environmental safety of the Puglia and Basilicata areas close to the Ionian Sea between today Saturday November 30th 2013 until Sunday December 1st 2013, the management at Cromie and ourselves together regret to inform you that we are forced to cancel our event scheduled for tonight Saturday November 30th at Cromie. We are already looking to set a new date for this, and we truly apologize for the inconvenience. This decision has been made with concerns to the safety of our fans and everyone who has been supporting us throughout the years at all our events.
A SEGUITO DEI COMUNICATI DEL DIPARTIMENTO DI PROTEZIONE CIVILE E DEI SINDACI DEI COMUNI DI CASTELLANETA, GINOSA E PISTICCI, RIGUARDANTI IL RISCHIO IDROGEOLOGICO SULL’AREA JONICA DI PUGLIA E BASILICATA, A PARTIRE DA OGGI SABATO 30 NOVEMBRE 2013, FINO A DOMENICA 1 DICEMBRE 2013, DI COMUNE ACCORDO CON LA DISCOTECA "CROMIE", ABBIAMO DECISO L’ANNULLAMENTO DELL’EVENTO IN PROGRAMMA QUESTA SERA SABATO 30 NOVEMBRE 2013 “CROMIE” E LO SPOSTAMENTO DELLO STESSO A DATA DA DESTINARSI. TALE DECISIONE E’ STATA PRESA PER LA SICUREZZA DEL NOSTRO PUBBLICO CHE DA ANNI CI SEGUE IN TUTTE LE NOSTRE MANIFESTAZIONI.